This book offers comprehensive review and the best strategies for the challenging dental hygiene licensing exams. Features include:
* Overview of National, Regional, and State Hygiene Board Exams
* Review of the content covered by the exam, from periodontics to oral health promotion
* Detailed answer explanations to reinforce knowledge and skills
* Full-length simulated National Board exam
* Illustrations of key dental concepts
* Complete case studies with color radiographs and images
The National Board exam is a paper and pencil exam. It is offered three times a year: March, July, and December, either at test centers or at dental school sites.
To become a licensed dental hygienist, one must pass the National Board Dental Hygiene Exam. A score of 75 (of 99 points) is required to pass.