- ISBN13: 9780071598651
- Condition: NEW
- Notes: Brand New from Publisher. No Remainder Mark.
Real life cases for the psychiatry clerkship and shelf-exam
You need exposure to high-yield cases to excel on the psychiatry clerkship and the shelf-exam. Case Files: Psychiatry presents 60 real-life cases that illustrate essential concepts in psychiatry. Each case includes a complete discussion, clinical pearls, references, definitions of key terms, and USMLE-style review questions. With this system, you’ll learn in the context of real patients, rather then merely memorize facts.
- 60 high-yield psychiatry cases, each with USMLE-style questions
- Clinical pearls highlight key concepts
- Primer on how to approach clinical problems and think like a doctor
- Proven learning system maximizes your shelf-exam scores